I've lived all over the Eastern part of the country. I'm West Virginia girl - born and raised in the most beautiful state in the country - spent a little time in the surrounding states, a few years in Florida where I met my husband, and in 2004, hurricane season chased me right back "up north" to PA, and when I recovered from the hurricane PTSD, right back to Florida (where yes, we will have more hurricanes - but no snow!) Boho Willow was born as a way to share the ideas, progress, and results with the friends and family I've made along the way.
I've picked up pieces and parts of the style of each area that I love and have coined my cozy, funky style as "Boho Willow." Who says FL style ceramic tile doesn't work in PA? No rustic accessories in FL? I'll show them!
- I'm a Sales Leadership trainer by day
- I'm named after my grandfather who passed away a month before I was born
- My family is everything
- No matter where I live, I miss where I've lived
- I'm a curly girl who has super sensitive skin and allergies
- I would have ALL of the animals that are stuck in shelters if I had the means and space
- I'd LOVE to hear from you!